Sometimes it's a lot easier to do random posts because I don't have much of a story to tell with some of our pictures. This first picture shows a gift that my sister Kirsta made for me. It also shows a message that Paul had written to me several months ago. We figured that it was finally time for it to go--so we could really use it again. So we took a picture.
I took this picture of the sun and clouds after we went to the DC Temple.
I took some stuff to the garbage awhile ago and sitting by the dumpster were this cute little chairs. They were in good condition--just a little dirty. So I brought them back with me. Glenn wanted to help clean them off. And we've already used them for lots of things! I love a good deal!
Glenn loves baseball. Not sure really how or where this started, but it has. He likes to use the bowling pins and balls to play baseball. We are teaching me to keep his eyes open and on the ball.
We think he'll probably play baseball one day....
Okay, so these pictures don't really do it justice, but I got sunburned this past week...and in a really weird way. Instead of being a solid red, it was like little red spots all over. My legs and feet got it the worse and my ankles were swollen. It was a strange sunburn.
Glenn wanted me to take his picture--and this is where and how he wanted to be. : D
We got Paul's dad's letter this week, and this is what Glenn did with it. He wanted to eat his lunch, seeing if he could keep it on his head. Goof ball!
Grapes are fun!
Glenn loves to climb all over Paul.
We found this little Pluto toy at a garage sale for $1 and Glenn has had fun with it. His favorite way to play with it is to run away from it while Paul chases him. He could do that for hours if Paul could!
It's fun to see him laugh so hard!
2 comments:
That first video made me laugh, when Paul was lifting up Glenn, but Glenn had his feet on the floor out to the side. Silly boy!
I love the videos because I get to hear Glenn's voice (and occasionally yours and Paul's, too)
Post a Comment