Glenn has a favorite shirt--and I realize now that I am doing this post that I don't have a picture of it.
Anyway, the shirt has a cartoon little boy on it, with a cape flying over a city. The top of it says,
"Superhero in Training".
Glenn likes to wear a little cape that we have (the rest of a cut-up shirt) and he runs around saying,
"Superhero in Trainings!"
(Yes with the S on the end...and I think it is so cute!)
He makes this funny face and he does this ready pose before he takes off running.
I tried getting pictures of him doing it the other night, but he wouldn't slow down...
He loves to play good-guy and bad-guy. He likes to be the bad guy and he says the bad guy always win...hmmm..I think we need to show him more cartoon or something where the good guys win. :D
He sure has fun running around in our apartment. I'm glad we are on the first floor so I don't have to worry about him bothering people below us!
We sure love our little superhero in training!
3 comments:
If you can catch him, give that superhero a big hug and kiss from me!
Cute!
And it's Emmeline typing, not Kyle...
Post a Comment