Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cornbelly's

The next night we went to dinner at Rodizio's Grill.
Paul's brother Arik and his friends were also in town; they got tickets to General Conference.
So we had a big group of us go to dinner.
After dinner everyone expect Arik and his friends went to Cornbelly's. 
We wanted Geri to experience some fun things in the US that they don't have in Switzerland.  The jumping house was one of them.  The Brazilian restaurant was another.  And a corn maze was the third.
We had a good time at Cornbelly's, although I wanted a longer time to be there.  We got to do some fun things: rock climb, mine for rocks/arrowheads, climb through the speleo cave, eat kettle corn, and get lost in a corn maze among other things.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope Geri had a good time.  We sure did!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Cornbelly's looks like a fun place - I need to go there some day...