My Dad's birthday was in September and we had a small get together to celebrate.
We got together at my brother Ethan's house so Geri could visit with him and his family and so we could all celebrate together. Ethan's wife Lena just had a baby girl--Freya. She is so cute! I'm glad we got to be there to spend time with family.
Jasper
When I gave the gift to my Dad he joked, "what is this? A puzzle from a garage sale with some pieces missing?"
I said, "well yeah, but the pieces aren't missing."
But he didn't really know that it was a puzzle--he was just being silly.
But he was right!
The puzzle is of the city Solvang. We used to go there as kids when we lived in CA. It was a small Danish town that had all the cute little shops and such. When I saw it I knew that I wanted to get it for my Dad.
Little Freya
She looks so different than Jasper.
Glenn and Jasper playing with the toys
Geri
My Mom and Lena's Mom, Galina. She is visiting from Russia for a few months, helping with the new baby. We LOVE Galina!
Jasper and Maren
This isn't a very good picture, but Jasper kept giving Freya kisses. It was so sweet!
Lena and Freya
We had a good time visiting. Happy Birthday Dad!
And we're happy you visited us Geri!
And we're glad Freya is here!
And we're happy that Galina is here for a bit too!
1 comment:
I love family get-togethers, no matter the reason!
Post a Comment