Friday, October 21, 2011

A KSL Treasure

I admit it.  I'm addicted to looking up deals on ksl.  

One day I found something that I've wanted for awhile!  An IKEA cube bookcase.  It was $40 less than brand new and it was in great condition.  So we picked it up right away.  We only had our car, so we had to take it apart and stuff it into our little-trunk car.  Poor Glenn didn't have much leg room because the long pieces had to go back there with him.  But I was so excited to have it!!

That night Paul surprised me by putting it together while I got Glenn to bed.  The next morning we started rearranging things in our basement.  I knew it would be perfect for all of our games.  And that it would look so much cleaner than where they were before--an entertainment center.  That worked.  But it wasn't perfect.  And this is perfect!

Before we got it into place, Glenn decided to have fun with it.  
Peek-a-boo Glenn!
 
(See the random-ness of the games on the entertainment center in the background?)
Now doesn't that look so much better?
I love it!

2 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

It does look good and I am jealous! How do you keep Glenn from taking all the games down and getting into them though? Devin would have a blast with our games set up like that!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I need to get something similar and get more organized!