Paul's cousin Bennett received his mission call this summer. We were privileged to be there when he was set apart and all that. It was really neat. I had never been a part of that before. Thanks Elder Jensen for letting us be there with you! We know you'll be a great missionary!
Elder Jensen isn't your typical missionary either. Bennett has incredible talents with technology and sound and all that. He was called to serve here in Utah at the Church Motion Pictures Studio. (I believe. If not, please correct me.) I just know that he does go there. He works with audio stuff for the Church. But the interesting thing...he doesn't have a "companion" and he gets to live at home. The rules aren't as strict as they are for proselyting missionaries. But even though it's not a 'typical' mission he is still doing a great work and a wonder. We are happy to still have him around and be able to see him and hear what he is working on. It's pretty incredible! Glenn loves Bennett. He came over a few weeks ago and Bennett showed Glenn his iphone. Glenn immediately climbed onto Bennett's lap and wanted to see and do all he could with that fun toy!
We love you Bennett! (Elder Jensen, I mean) ;)
1 comment:
That's cool. I've never heard of that before.
Post a Comment