Friday, October 21, 2011

Summer Rain

 Don't you just love the summer rain?  We had a pretty wet summer and Glenn loved the rain.  I let him run out in it and play because...that's what you do!

 
 
 
 
He was trying to splash in the tiny puddle right there.  It's so instinctive to jump in a puddle.  No one had to show him, but he knew that was what you did!  
I love my little guy and I love summer rain~

2 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

I haven't let Devin do that yet. I'm too scared of him getting sick from getting all wet. Plus, it would have been hard with Kenzie wanting to go out too. But that sure looked like fun!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I remember the year before I got married taking a "Fit for Life" class (which obviously hasn't stuck with me...) and needing to run for so many minutes to reach my goal. One evening it was raining but I went running anyway and ran and ran in the rain - it was crazy but fun! I was soaked, of course!