Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Colors

Maren and Geri spent the night after Jump on It.  The next day we went down to Provo to visit Grandma and Grandpa Thibault.  We also visited Sirie while she was at work.
She obviously got the message about it being plaid day!
( Maren first came upstairs wearing a plaid shirt.  Then Geri came up after her shower wearing a plaid shirt.  So I obviously had to wear one too!  Glenn didn't have a plaid shirt, so I put plaid shorts on him.)
 

After visiting with Sirie we took the scenic way home via the Alpine Loop.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 If we had had more time I would've showed her "our" spot.  But we didn't, so I just told her about it.  (The place where Paul and I got engaged, etc.  We try to go up there every year, but we haven't done so this year.  We'd better go before it gets too cold!)

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Great "plaid day" picture! And beautiful fall color pictures. I love the fall colors!