I always thought that potty training would be hard, but I never imagined just HOW hard. James is #1 trained, but not so much #2. For one reason or another he goes #2 in his underpants on the floor in his room, then tries to clean it up himself. I can't tell you how much carpet cleaner we've gone through. Today he went #2 IN the toilet by himself. I cried tears of joy, lol. Seriously. Good luck!
2 comments:
I always thought that potty training would be hard, but I never imagined just HOW hard. James is #1 trained, but not so much #2. For one reason or another he goes #2 in his underpants on the floor in his room, then tries to clean it up himself. I can't tell you how much carpet cleaner we've gone through. Today he went #2 IN the toilet by himself. I cried tears of joy, lol. Seriously. Good luck!
Sounds familiar! Good luck - it's great when they finally figure it all out!
Post a Comment