Monday, October 24, 2011

Labor Day Hike

Labor Day morning we dropped Glenn off at my aunt's house, got my uncle and headed up to meet family at my grandparent's house.
Dad. Sirie. Me. Paul. Niels. Eric. Maren. Uncle Stan. Tanner.
 We woke up early on a holiday--what was I thinking?!  Just kidding.  Although I would've enjoyed more sleep, I really loved being out on the hike and with my family.  We had a fun time.

 My dad and his older brother Stan
My cousin Tanner
 My cousin Niels, and his brother Eric; My sisters Maren and Sirie
 Paul
 
 Yes, it was very bright!
 Paul--showing off some BYU pride up in Salt Lake ;)
 Up at the top!
 I think this picture shows how different we really look.  Kinda crazy that Maren looks more tan than Sirie or I! 
 
 The whole group at the top!
 Another sister shot-I think Dad was taking our picture...
 
 
 Paul spotted this caterpillar and got a pretty neat picture of it.  It's amazing the beauty and grandeur of God's creations.  And also the simple details in the small things.  What a beautiful world we live on!
And of course we had to get a picture of this waterfall.  Paul loves waterfalls.  He would love to have a water feature in our yard someday....

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Great pictures! I am going to try really hard to get in shape so I can go on the next (short) hike with you.