Friday, October 21, 2011

Summer Fun with the Jensen's

I'm pretty sure this can get confusing..."summer fun with the Jensen's"...which Jensen's?  Because there are so many possibilities of who they could be...I'll show you! :D
Paul's aunt and cousin were in town this summer visiting family.  We spent a few nights with them and also with Devin, Sandy and their family.  Glenn loves his cousins!  He knows their names and loves being and playing with them.
Jannine. Eden. Davis. Camille. Glenn.
When we were there, the kids were in charge of the FHE lesson.  They came up with the idea and all the props.  Eden and Davis were the shop owners.  Camille and Jannine came in to buy something.  But instead of buying it, they stole it.  They then gave a lesson about stealing and dishonesty.  It was pretty good for kids their age.  Glenn had fun running around and being an "extra". 
 
 

The adults got to sit back and enjoy the lesson.
 Gramma J. Me. Aunt Shannon.
Sandy-mom. Uncle Devin. Paul.

And of course there was some fun involved with this night.  Davis and I stuffed grapes into our mouths.  And just for future reference...(We determined this early on in our marriage...) Paul is a 30-grape mouth and I am a 20-grape mouth.  I'm not sure how many Davis fit in, but it was a lot!
Instead of stuffing them in my mouth and chocking on them, I prefer to just place 4 in there...maybe this is how they made people to look like monkeys in Planet of the Apes...?

Glenn also got to spend some time with Jannine.  He doesn't see her very often, but they bonded pretty quickly...I think it may have had to be due to Jannine playing a video game and Glenn could watch.  It was pretty cute watching them sit together on the chair, laughing and cuddling.
 
 
 
 Paul and his aunt Shannon.  She always has funny and cool things to show us on her computer.
Thanks Jensen's for a fun few days!!  We enjoyed spending time with you this summer!

No comments: