It's nice to know that Glenn is learning and remembering
things taught to him in Nursery.
In case you can't tell what he is singing, the first one is "Choo choo the big train is coming round the tracks. Stop, look and listen."
And the second video is "Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere."
I love him singing! It has been really fun for Paul and I to start singing a kid's song and he starts singing along. We didn't know he knew these songs!
He also likes to make requests at night when I am putting him to bed. The ones he asks for most often is "Twinkle twinkle Little Star" and "Dream Pillow", which he calls the window song. It's a song we have on a CD. He really likes those songs and I love that he "sings" along with me sometimes. This really is the sweetest stage! I love it.
1 comment:
He really is a sweetheart and so smart!
Post a Comment