Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jump on It

One day while Geri was here, we had the girls over at our house.  It is a tradition of ours to watch either Pride and Prejudice--the long version, or Anne of Green Gables.  
This time we watched P & P at my house.  We let the kids play, we grabbed some food and gathered around the computer to watch.  (We don't own a TV...)
We love this movie.  Geri loves this movie.  I love that we watch it with her whenever she comes.
That evening Paul made homemade pizza.
 
Geri said that no boy had ever made her dinner before, besides her Dad or my Dad.  So she was really surprised!  Paul is a wonderful chef and I love his cooking!
As we were eating dinner we talked about some fun things to do around here.  We suggested Jump on It and decided to go--right then!
So even though it was past 8:30, we went anyway.  They were open until 10pm and the rate was per hour.  So we figured we'd get an hour's worth of play and hopefully it wouldn't be too busy.
 
 (I just really liked this pictures that Geri took of us before we went jumping.)

Glenn and Geri in the car on the way over.  Glenn loved having seat-mates!
 

When we got there, it was pretty much empty!  There was a double date, but the left soon after we got there.  So we basically had all the trampolines and bounce houses to ourselves!  
It was Fantastic!
 
 
 In a bounce house
 
   

This kind of shows what it looks like inside.  It's just this big open building with lots and lots of trampolines and things to jump on!
 
They also had a foam pit.
 
 
 
(It was actually really hard getting out of the foam pit.  There was no resistance!)

  We were trying to get a picture of all of us jumping...but it didn't work.  We sure had fun though. (Sorry for the blurry pictures...)
 

 
 
  

The next pictures are just of us jumping.  It really was a lot of fun!  Glenn LOVED it!  He was so excited to be jumping all over.
 
 
 
    
 
 



It was quite a workout!  When I first thought that we would only have an hour, I felt like that wouldn't be long enough.  Oh boy!  It was plenty long.  By the end of that hour we were all pretty exhausted!
But we had a blast!
 

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Jump On It looks like a really fun place - wish I was younger and thinner - of course, if I were to go there and jump for an hour, I might get thinner (just not younger...)