The youth in my ward participated in a combined Fear Factor night.
In room number 1...
In Box of Pain, one member of the team had to hold their feet over a box of nails. If you held it for so many minutes, you got so many points. Emily held it for the longest--out of anyone! I think it was over 4 minutes...?
In room number 2...
...one team member had to pick up as many marbles as they could with their feet, in a bucket of ice cold water! Brr!
In room number 3...
...one team member had to eat a cup of baby food, dog food, and for bonus points: a blended up McDonald's Happy Meal--burger, fries and root beer!
(No worries, it wasn't really dog food. It was beef stew. But it sure looked like dog food. These braves kids had a hard time getting that down!)
In room number 4...
...team members had to get around the maze by only stepping on the puzzle pieces. We did something similar at Youth Conference.
In room number 5...
...one team member had to pull out plastic spiders with their mouth from a bowl full of wet spaghetti, while being blind-folded. I love how they just dug their faces into it!
This was a fun activity to be a part of! I'm glad I didn't have to participate!
1 comment:
More fun to watch and prepare than to participate in, huh?
Post a Comment