"There is joy in every sound, when there's love at home."
I couldn't help but think of that hymn when I titled this post. We have had a lot of fun at home lately. I'm usually the picture taker of my boys having fun. Enjoy!
Glenn loves doing this trick. He asks Paul to do it with him all the time.
More daddy and Glenn fun
And one day Glenn told Paul to lie down and he then got his blankets and tucked him in. And because he looked so comfy, Glenn wanted to join him.
And soon enough, the tickling started...
Glenn sure loves his daddy!
Glenn likes to groom us from time to time as well...
Dinner time for us is usually a lot of fun!
Glenn is so much FUN!
1 comment:
I wish I had that much flexibility! I love watching all the videos...
Post a Comment