Thursday, September 13, 2012

Random Bits from Trip to Utah

I had just a few extra pictures that I wanted to share from our trip back to Utah this summer.  We really did enjoy seeing everyone and being there for all the fun and festivities!

 Sirie, talking to Paul while she was supposed to be cleaning out her car... :D

Glenn and I taking pictures of each other...
 
 Glenn and Sirie taking a nap together in the basement...
 ...aren't they so cute?!
 And of course, Glenn had to swing on Grandpa's cool swings!  He especially likes the car one!

Oh!  And one more.  On our way home from Utah, Glenn and I got to visit the cockpit of the plane.  The pilot was super nice!  He let Glenn sit in the seat, wear his pilot's hat and move the steering wheel around.  I didn't have my camera with me, but he took a couple pictures.  He then sent them to me and also made up this cute postcard for Glenn!
Go Delta!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, what an amazingly nice pilot! I can't believe they sent you that, that's very cool though!! You sure have a cute lil' guy!

Megan said...

Wow! What a super nice guy and a fun experience! I would even think that is awesome if I were Glenn :)