August 15th, Paul and I celebrated our 5-year anniversary. It was on a Wednesday and we hadn't planned very well...so it didn't turn out very well. Well, at least it wasn't very exciting. But we still had a good day.
(Not the cutest picture of us, but we had to take one on the day...so there it is.)
Plus we had Glenn with us and it was already 6:30. So we found a small place to grab some grub and headed home to eat it. Glenn fell asleep in the car and slept all through the night. That was nice because we then actually had some time just the two of us.
So we ate our gyros...
...and watched the last movie in the Anne of Green Gables series.
I had seen it before but didn't remember it.
After watching it again, I remembered that I didn't like it. I actually just finished reading the whole series today (Sept. 13) and they completely made up this movie. The first two follow pretty well and are true to the Anne character we all know and love. But this one was completely different. When it ended we both were just sad and disappointed in it.
But we at least had the time together to watch it.
Happy Anniversary Paul! Here's to another 5 years--and many, many more!!
I love you!!!
2 comments:
Has it really been Five years!,, I can't believe it. Happy Anniversary to you and many more.
Ross would go for the gyros, but not those movies. lol. Bonus points for Paul.
I own Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea, but told Ross never to get me the other movie because I did not like it either,
Did I ever tell you when I was younger I always said I would take my honeymoon to P.E. Island? That never happened, obviously, but I WILL go one day! :)
Post a Comment