Glenn has known his letters for a long time now. Lately though he has been really interested in writing them. For his birthday, I bought him a dry-erase board with dotted lines for him to eventually practice on. I thought that maybe it was a bit too soon to give it to him, but he has proved me wrong!
One day he wanted to write them over and over until he got them all right. Some of the letters I had to show or remind him how to do it, but most of them he did on his own.
I took several videos too. He is simply amazing to me!
Here's the entire alphabet! He ran out of room for the Z, so it is at the top with the first three letters. He was so proud and so was I!!
That next Sunday when we got him from his nursery class, his substitute teacher pointed out that he wrote his own name on his paper! She was really impressed. She also said that he was a very sweet boy and paid attention really well. She enjoyed being in class with him. It is always nice to hear such good things said about your child. : D
(Sorry these pictures aren't the best. The N's were kind of light, so I tried taking it a few times to get them to show up better.)
3 comments:
Way to go, Glenn! And thank you so much for the nice thank you note you sent me in the mail! That was a happy surprise! And you are a very good singer!
Boy genius! Holy cow! Um, when Kenzie wants me to sing the ABC song, she starts "ABC" and tries to do the signs!
Awesome! Anna was just like this....Evan...not so much. lol.
Post a Comment