On Glenn's actual birthday we had his second birthday party. This was just for family--and for good reason because he has a lot of little cousins around his age! (Give or take a couple of years...)
This time we went to Kangaroo Zoo!
Before heading in to jump and play, we gathered outside to eat cake and open presents. Glenn chose a Wall-E cake because he has really loved watching the movie this summer.
Glenn got some great gifts from his cousins and grandparents. Thank you everyone for your kind and thoughtful gifts. Glenn has enjoyed playing with everything he's gotten! Thanks again!!
After presents and cake, it was time for the real fun to begin!!
Here are the bounce houses the kids got to play in and on.
And here are a few action shots from the day. Sorry again for the big black smudge on the pictures. The kids had fun and I just couldn't NOT take pictures just because of a black spot on our camera. I know my family members also took pictures--I would love to see the ones you got as well.
Little Felicity
Mackenzie
Sean
Devin
Ian
Jasper
Evelyn
Glenn
Freya
Ethan too!
I wish I had taken a video of each of the kids, but I didn't. But here are the videos that I did take.
Some of us 'older kids' went down them every once in awhile. But there were others who had fun just watching it all.
We sure enjoyed everyone coming and playing with us. I know Glenn LOVED this! It was a lot of fun for us to watch him and the others run, jump, bounce and laugh! We love you all!
Clarisse.Evelyn.Paul.Kayley.Grandpa Dennis.Felicity.
Kirsta.Mackenzie.Devin.K.G.P.
Jasper.P.K.G.Ian.Jenny.Sean.
Lena.Freya.P.Jasper.Ethan.G.K.
P.G.K.Grandpa Dennis.Grandma Robyn.
P.G.K.Grandma Esther.
(Grandpa Don was there too, but had to leave before we got his picture taken.)
Thanks for celebrating Glenn's birthday with us. We sure enjoyed being there with all of you!
You helped make his day extra special!
1 comment:
It's amazing how bright your camera made it look in there! That was a fun day - thanks for inviting us, even if we were a little grumpy that day...
Post a Comment