Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Wedding Festivities [Part2]

A Combined Family BBQ

After the girls got their nails done, we headed over to the McCoy's house.  They invited Sirie's family over with their family for a BBQ.  This was the first time most of us were meeting each other.  We had a lot of fun, getting to know them, mingling with each other, and watching the kids play.  
(I apologize now for the weird black spot in all the pictures.  I don't know how it came to be there, but it was there.  I was hoping it wouldn't show up on the pictures--that it was just something internal--but it wasn't.  So excuse the black spot on our faces at times...)


Jasper. Devin. Mackenzie.
 Jasper. Sevyn McCoy.
 Jasper. Glenn.
 Glenn. Devin.
 Micah. Grandpa Don.
 Mackenzie. Morian.
 Glenn. Jasper.
 Maren, eating a kebob Ethan made--looks good!
 Sevyn and Jasper on the trampoline and Spencer underneath.
 Micah. Lena. Freya. (And I think Spencer's brother's name is Alex.)
 Maren. Grandma Esther. Ronda.
 Cute, Sirie, cute! 
 Sirie. Me. Micah.  Aren't we just so cute?!  haha

The Wedding Reception

The wedding was beautiful.  The ceremony was touching and was a good reminder for those of us who have made those covenants in the temple.  Sirie made such a beautiful bride!  Spencer was a happy new husband--you could tell from his beaming smile!  I didn't take many pictures--due to the weird black dot thing--but we did enjoy the day.  The ceremony was in the morning and we had the luncheon after that.  We had a good time eating good food and visiting and toasting our best wishes to the happy couple.
We had a couple of hours in between that and the reception, so we visited with Paul's great aunt Elora.  She lives in Bountiful and we were able to spend some time visiting with her.  
That evening we went to the reception center.  It was decorated beautifully.  The food was delicious and the company was great!  I loved seeing so many friends and family members!
I finally did bring out the camera when they had dancing.  Glenn heard the music and went right to Sirie to dance with her!  
 Glenn and Jasper then found each other and wanted to dance.  They were cute!
Congratulations to Sirie and Spencer McCoy!  We loved being there with you guys to celebrate your special day.  Sorry we didn't get more pictures, but we sure enjoyed the day and all the other fun things!
We love you guys!!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Spencer's brother, who did the cooking, is Alex, and the oldest is Aaron (Sevyn's dad) - It was so fun to watch the kids on the trampoline!
I'm sure glad you guys were able to be there!