We took advantage of our being in Utah around Glenn's birthday to have a party for him. We knew we would do a birthday party with family, but we didn't want it to get too big by having our friends come as well. So we split it up and had two parties!
The first one was at the Splash Pad again.
Glenn had had fun last year and we figured it was a good way to spend a hot summer day. So we invited the Dinsdale, Jardine and Hess families. Each of them have kids around Glenn's age and we are good friends with the parents--so it worked out great!
Ross.Annabelle.Megan.Evan.
Catherine.Jackson.Peter
Kyle.Lorenzo.Emmeline.
It was so fun seeing our friends again! Glenn loved it and remembered his little friends. It was fun for us to see him get excited to see them again. I have been amazed at what and who he remembers from our life and such in Utah.
After the party we hung out at the Jardine's house because they live right across the street from the Splash Pad--and because they are our very best friends!! The boys watched a movie together and Em and I went to a baby shower of a fellow Cinnamon Tree'er, Jackie. I wish I had taken a picture with her, but I forgot!
And later that day we spent some time with our other boys Ian and Sean. We watched them while Stan and Jenny went to his high school reunion--I won't say what year it is either. ;) We spent the night there and then went to our old ward for church on Sunday. It was great seeing everyone again!!
The first one was at the Splash Pad again.
Glenn had had fun last year and we figured it was a good way to spend a hot summer day. So we invited the Dinsdale, Jardine and Hess families. Each of them have kids around Glenn's age and we are good friends with the parents--so it worked out great!
Ross.Annabelle.Megan.Evan.
Catherine.Jackson.Peter
Kyle.Lorenzo.Emmeline.
It was so fun seeing our friends again! Glenn loved it and remembered his little friends. It was fun for us to see him get excited to see them again. I have been amazed at what and who he remembers from our life and such in Utah.
After the party we hung out at the Jardine's house because they live right across the street from the Splash Pad--and because they are our very best friends!! The boys watched a movie together and Em and I went to a baby shower of a fellow Cinnamon Tree'er, Jackie. I wish I had taken a picture with her, but I forgot!
And later that day we spent some time with our other boys Ian and Sean. We watched them while Stan and Jenny went to his high school reunion--I won't say what year it is either. ;) We spent the night there and then went to our old ward for church on Sunday. It was great seeing everyone again!!
1 comment:
It was so great to see you and your family! Thanks so much for thinking of us and inviting us! I only wish I had got to see you guys longer! Hopefully we will see you again next time you guys come to visit!
Post a Comment