Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fun with Toys & Games

I don't have much to say about these pictures, other than this is what we've been up to lately.
Here is another one of Glenn's drawings.  
I love when he does these little people!

Glenn has enjoyed drawing with his new, big sketch pad.  It has stencils and dry erase markers that came with it.  He likes to trace them on the stencil and then trace them again with the different colors.  
Pretty good, I'd say. : D
One day I was so tired that I couldn't help falling asleep.  When I woke up and found Glenn, I also found what he had been doing with his time...
Yep, he was getting out several games and getting out each piece.  Crazy kid!
I guess he's only gotten into like 2 things, so I really can't complain.  

Paul has been building some really cool train tracks too.  

Glenn also has been having fun with his cars and car carpet.

Glenn also likes to chase and play hide and seek.
I found him!

2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

What a fun life Glenn has!

Megan said...

Looks like you have an artist there! So awesome. I am impressed