Sunday, April 27, 2014

Back to Texas and Paul

We were so happy to be reunited with Paul in Texas.  He picked Glenn and I up from the airport and took us 'home' to the apartment where we were subletting for the summer.  My mom had a few presents from the previous Christmas that she hadn't sent to us--because of our move and all that craziness.  I also had a few gifts for Paul--kind of some early Christmas and birthday.


Of course he got a new game--he wanted this one and was happy to get it.
 I got some matching ties for Paul and Glenn.
 One of our first dates was lunch at J Dawg's in Provo.  I was so excited to see that it had expanded into Orem and American Fork.  I got Paul a shirt and even some of the famous, yummy sauce!
 Glenn was so happy to be back with his daddy!  He couldn't stay off of him! :D
After opening presents, off they went to explore the new apartment and have fun together.

No comments: