I had another opportunity to play softball while in Utah. Glenn and I were staying with our best friends, the Jardine's. Kyle and Emmeline were part of a softball team and they had a game while we were there. Emmeline said I would be able to play in place of her and she would watch the boys, Glenn and Lorenzo.
We didn't take any pictures during the game because it was super windy and I hadn't brought the camera out from the car. But it was so much fun to play again. I did take pictures of the boys (and a video) of them being silly in the car. In the video you can hear Kyle and Emmeline talking about an awesome hit I had. Goodness, it felt so good to play again!
We are so lucky and blessed to have such good friends in Utah!
1 comment:
Glad you got to play and visit with the Jardines
Post a Comment