Monday, April 14, 2014

Fun at Grandma Esther's

Even though most of my days were spent down in Lehi working on the house, I did have a few days when I was in Layton with Glenn and my mom.  And we tried to have as much fun as we could on those days.

Don't be fooled by this seemingly harmless laundry basket just sitting in the foyer.  It was a fast little guy and hard to capture.

Next we had a space mission.

And of course, we had to play with Waffle Blocks.  We played with the road set when we were kids, and I found this castle set for a really good deal on the local classifieds

Maren came to visit us several times while we were there.  Glenn liked to read with her.

And these are just a few other pictures that my mom took of Glenn.  
One day he was completely worn out and fell asleep just as you see him!  So funny!