Sunday, April 27, 2014

Splash Pad

One of our favorite things we found while we were in Texas were the splash pads.  They apparently have these little water pads all over and it is so great.  It gets so hot here in Texas and it's nice to have several places that we can go to cool off.  And I think I like these splash pads more than pools because I don't have to worry about Glenn drowning or having to hold him the entire time because he doesn't know how to swim yet.

 We were invited by a playgroup to this particular one and had a lot of fun splashing and getting to know new friends.  This little boy in the blue and white shirt shared his water guns with Glenn and they became pretty good friends.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like all the splash pads were in Austin! We couldn't find one in San Antonio and our summer was very hot and boring. Looks like fun!

Arieliona said...

Oh yeah! When we first met you guys! Atlas and Glenn were like instant friends! Oh my goodness, Urban crawling around chubby in that little swimsuit!