Monday, April 14, 2014

Ian's Birthday/Harrison's Homecoming

My little cousin Ian turned 8 while we were there in Utah.  My other cousin Harrison returned from his mission around the same time.  So we had another extended family get together to celebrate.
Ian looked so happy to have such a big birthday cake.  It was fun to celebrate with him and everyone else!
 Sean.Devin.Gabriel.Ian.Glenn.Harrison.Aunt Carolyn.

There were some things that Harrison brought home from his mission in Argentina.

There were just a few other pictures from that night.  I thought Devin looked so cute...
...and I had a nice sunburn line from working outside at the Lehi house.
Of course we had to get a picture with Glenn and  Grandpa Glenn.
And I really liked this one of Grandma Joy.  Ignore the plates in the foreground and the others on the couch who weren't paying attention...Grandma Joy looks so beautiful!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Do you remember why I wasn't there?