After Independence Day, Kirsta and Maren went to a friend's wedding in Wyoming, so Kirsta's kids stayed with us at Grandma Esther's. We were enjoying a late afternoon rainstorm and the boys were having fun going out in the rain and being goofy.
But then things got a little too crazy and unfortunately Devin ran right into the handrail for the stairs. He got a deep cut and needed to go to the emergency room to get it all fixed up. I think this was the second or third time Devin has gotten hurt at Grandma's house. Mom obviously felt really bad, and so did I because I was letting them run around outside. Unfortunately, accidents do happen. Devin is sure one brave kid though! He's had to get stitches and has visited the hospital many times and he has done great every time.
All better!
1 comment:
2nd time. Poor kid! I feel bad for Mom that these accidents always happen "to" her! You know what I mean, right?! But Devin is a tough guy and you can't even see this scar because it's hidden by his hair.
Post a Comment