Glenn loved being in Utah and close to his cousins. He had many opportunities to play with them, especially when I was working on the house. One time though I was able to watch Kirsta's kids while she and Morian had a fun date.
Our day together started off with a sort of game/puzzle we had bought recently. It's all about shapes and how they can fit together to make other shapes. The kids had fun with them, especially Devin.
At lunch time we went down the street to the local elementary school. During the summer months they serve lunches for kids--and I guess adults too. It has been a long time since I've had a 'school lunch'.
We came back to the house after lunch and I had such fun watching the kids play together. They play so well! I love their imaginations--I think in these first videos and pictures, the boys were pretending there were spider/monsters all over them. And the superhero boys were saving the day!
Kenzie was pretty shy at first--she kept hiding from me and the camera.
Then she wanted to show me her stash of stuffed animals.
They had so much fun on this bean bag.
I just love this last picture of them!
2 comments:
Great shots of super cute kids - I sure love them all!
I didn't know all of the fun things you all did together! That's awesome! Thanks again for watching them!
Post a Comment