Sunday, June 29, 2014

Crafts

My Mom and I went to a church activity in which we made some holiday blocks.  I signed up to do 3 of them, and I think my Mom signed up for 5.  And like most projects started at the church, we had to finish them at home.  I'm kind of glad though because it gave us more time to look at them and decide how we really wanted to decorate them.  My Mom has tons of scrapbooking paper and lots of fun embellishments. It was nice having both her resources and her help when I asked if something looked good or not.  It was a fun project and I'm glad we worked on them together.
Here's a close-up of all 3 individually.  I am pleased with how they turned out.  I'm not the most creative or crafty, but I think they are cute. :D

1 comment:

Kirsta and Morian said...

They do look really good! Awesome job!