My nephew Devin turned 5 while we were in Utah. We had a family gathering at Grandma and Grandpa's house to celebrate. Devin wanted a Cars birthday.
I love that all the boys wore their Cars shirts--and that Glenn and Jasper were wearing the same one! (Glenn actually has the one that Devin was wearing too!)
These little kids are so CUTE!
We had a fun time just mingling and such at first.
Spencer playing the piano.
Jasper and Freya saying hi to Sirie's dogs.
Then Devin opened his presents.
The other kids were so good to watch him open his presents and get excited at his excitement!
Then it was time to have cake!
The kids loved getting a ring with their cupcake!
They all wanted to show me which one they got.
Happy Birthday Devin!!
We sure love you!
(And one more from that night. I absolutely LOVE the sunsets at my parents' house!)
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys were here for his birthday! It's always fun to celebrate with family!
Post a Comment