On October 18th, we had another quick visit from Dennis and Robyn while they were on their way up to Idaho again. They could only stay for a bit because they wanted to get to Cecilia's to take them out to lunch. Robyn showed me the wedding scrapbook she put together from Cecilia and Sam's wedding. It was really well done, and I can't wait for when she does our wedding! :D
That afternoon, Glenn and I headed down to Cedar Hills to spend some time with our best friends. Glenn was so excited to see that Lorenzo had set up the tent in the living room. The boys would be camping inside for the night! While Emmeline and I were talking upstairs, the boys had gotten in pajamas and were playing inside the tent.
I love that Lorenzo is wearing the top and Glenn is wearing the bottom of the same pajamas. I don't think they did this on purpose, but it was sure cute!
Those boys had so much fun in the tent!
No comments:
Post a Comment