Just after our trip to Branson, we had one week back in Austin. We were invited over to one of Paul's coworker's home for dinner. Miguel and his wife Rebecca also stayed at the Staybridge Hotel back at the beginning of the year. They are from Spain (and Germany) and were relocating to the Austin office. We enjoyed getting to know them and were excited to see them again.
This time they were in a home, had their things, and the rest of their family--Max and Willie--their dogs. Glenn had fun playing with them. They were very friendly and well-behaved, and Glenn wasn't too afraid of them, despite their largeness.
They made a delicious German meal--I don't remember the name of it--but it was yummy!
And before Miguel became an engineer, he was a concert pianist! He played a number of the piano that he composed himself! It was so amazing!! I recorded it but of course the file is too big and I don't know how to edit it, so I can't put it on here. But it was pretty cool to have our own little personal concert from one of our friends. Thanks again Miguel and Rebecca for a great evening!
1 comment:
Those dogs are beautiful!! Especially the white one!
Post a Comment