Early in October, Glenn and I went down to Provo to hang out with Kirsta and her kids. They were part of a little soccer team--an organization for the spouses and kids of students in the MBA program at BYU.
They had a soccer game that afternoon and Glenn was allowed to play! He was super excited!
The kids first did a little bit of dribbling and shooting practice. Devin went first.
Then Kenzie, who wouldn't let go of Kirsta's hand.
And then Glenn.
Then it was time to play. The coaches were just some of the other moms in the group and they were explaining to the kids how to play.
I love these action shots of the kids!
I wish I had zoomed in on this one--or that I had filmed it--because Glenn scored a goal! The picture is a bit premature so you can't tell, but the ball went right in the corner. He was so excited to score a goal!
The kids finished the game and got snacks to enjoy afterwards. Glenn sure loved playing with his cousins and playing in his first soccer game! Thanks for letting him join in!
1 comment:
I'm glad he wanted to play! It is such an informal thing; the more the merrier!
Post a Comment