I always seem to have a few pictures that aren't really a post by themselves, so I clump them all together in one post. So here's the few pictures from the month of November.
My Grandpa Thibault surprised us one Sunday by coming up to see us! It was so wonderful to see him and to spend some time with him.
The day that it snowed a lot made us think Christmas thoughts. Glenn had fun gathering blankets and stuffed animals from around the house and designing his own sled. He had fun pretending he was Santa Clause.
Layton can get some really big wind storms. We experienced several while we were there, but one night was particularly windy. We even lost power for a time! We looked outside from the basement and noticed the leaves had been blown into this really big pile. It was so neat watching them swirl into this pattern.
Later that evening I was reading a book out on the landing. I could hear the wind howling and feel the house shaking. There were times when I thought for sure that a window would shatter under the pressure or that a tree branch would fall through the roof. The next morning we did notice that one of the trees in the front yard did lose a big branch. Too bad. Thankfully though we were all safe inside and no damage to the house.
One Sunday Glenn was enjoying the beautiful weather--this was actually before the big snow storm. He liked the Dinosaur game that Grandma has. He was pretty good at it, but he also liked playing with the pieces in his own little made-up play. I took a video of him without him knowing--at least at first--and sometimes it's just fun to see how he is, not trying to perform for the camera--just being him.
We enjoyed our time in Utah. There were hard times, for sure. We didn't like being a part from Paul, but we did like being with extended family and doing fun things with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment