On Halloween, Glenn and I drove down to Provo to go trick-or-treating with Kirsta and her family.
Fun with Food
I had seen this idea on Pinterest to make Monster Mouths, using red apples, peanut butter and mini marshmallows. So I brought down all the fixings and we had a mostly healthy snack that afternoon--before all the sugary treats that they would get that night.
We had fun putting them together and eating them.
And what's Halloween without Candy Corn faces?
Flying High
After our snack, I took some fun pictures of Glenn and Devin jumping off the couch. We laughed so hard as we looked at their faces as they were flying through the air!
Ready for Candy
Finally it was time to get dressed in their costumes and go out asking for candy! We took some pictures of the kids before they filled up their buckets to the brim.
Batman
Spiderman
Ballerina
Candy-getting in action!
I took some pictures of some decorations along the way.
We had a great time trick-or-treating with Devin and Kenzie! Our night got a little excitement as we watched a little dog get hit by a car. We brought him over to the sidewalk and called his owners. He was pretty shaken up, but we were able to calm him down. I know the kids were really sad to see that, but we used it as a good time to teach a lesson about safety. And when the owners came to get him, we reassured the kid that he would be taken care of. We then were able to continue our night and then head home. We were all exhausted, but we had a great time.
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
I love all your posts! It is fun to reminisce while looking at the photos you took while here in Utah. It was fun to have you and Glenn here for so much of last year. We really miss you guys!
It was fun having you guys come Trick-or-treating with us!
Post a Comment