Finally we have come to the end of August. One more post to showcase those extra pictures and videos.
I love looking at little children when they sleep! There is just something so peaceful and wonderful about them!
At the beginning of August, my friend asked if I could make an eggless cake for her festival. I had never made one before, but I got the recipe from Cassandra. I made a simple cake for Purnima and hoped it would be good enough.
She was pleased with it and so was I. We had gone to her temple a few days before--they had recognized Paul, remember? Well this was a continuation of that festival and for days afterwards, Purnima said that the people at her church kept talking about the cake that Paul's wife made. :D
Paul and I used rose petals to put around the cake. When we took the petals off, we realized how awesome the rest of the rose looked. So cool!
God really is in the details!
After our trip to South Carolina, we actually had time to get out Glenn's LEGO's. He was so excited to put it together.
And he was happy to sleep in his bed with his new sheets!
Just before we flew to Utah, Glenn found his hat and started playing with it. He curled it up and then said this...
And one more video because it just shows the silliness of Glenn.
This was one of the pieces of art that was in the art museum at Priscilla's wedding reception.
It reminded me of the glass sculpture in Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake City, Utah.

No comments:
Post a Comment