Thursday, November 6, 2014

Labor Day

Labor Day we had a fun time planned.  My sister Kirsta got tickets for her family, my parents and I to Disney Live! Mickey's Musical Festival.

I took a few pictures and videos during the second half.  We got to hear songs from Ariel...
...the main characters of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy...
...and the toys from Toy Story!
There were times when they encouraged the kids to dance and sing along too.
The end was a fun dance and song number with dancers from both acts.  It was actually a fun show to watch and be a part of.
I think the kids really liked it--they had all this energy afterwards and wanted to dance and sing and be silly.


After the show we met up with lots of my extended family on my dad's side for a picnic at Evergreen Park.  My cousin's son's birthday was soon, so we celebrated.  Gabriel was turning 8 in a few days.  We took a picture of the a few of the grandkids and great-grandkids--according to age too.
Mackenzie. Glenn. Devin. Sean. Gabriel. Ian. Gabriella.
And with Grandpa Glenn too.
Happy Birthday Gabriel!
It's always so nice to get together with my family.  The kids had a blast on the playground while the adults talked.  Just before leaving, Glenn and I got a picture with Grandpa Glenn and Grandma Joy.

No comments: