Thursday, November 6, 2014

Kangaroo Zoo

Saturday September 6th, my sisters Kirsta and Sirie came up from Provo to my parents' house.  I had gone grocery shopping before and gathered all the things needed to make some freezer meals with them.  I had felt terrible being in Texas and not able to do much for my family when times were hard.  I had the idea to make freezer meals for them--that way on days that were difficult they could pull out one of those meals and not have to worry about it.  That way it's like I was there to make them a meal when they need it.
So they came up to Layton and we got going on some meal preparation.  I didn't take any pictures of that because, well, I was busy chopping vegetables and such.  But we had a great time as we did it.  
After the meals were done, we made our way south a bit to go to Kangaroo Zoo.  Glenn had remembered it from his birthday a couple years ago and wanted to go again, Devin's birthday was later this month, and Mackenzie's was next month.  So we decided to go there to celebrate all of their birthdays together.

I took a few pictures of them having fun.  But mostly I talked with my sisters and mom.  It was good for all of us.
After playing for awhile, we went to Domino's Pizza for dinner.  Again, I forgot to take any pictures.  But we had a good time.  And!  And I had bought some cupcakes, but then forgot to bring them down with us.  Oh well.  We had a great day together!
Later the next week we went down to Provo to spend time with family again.  We shared the cupcakes then, but I didn't get any pictures.
We also saw Ethan's family the day after they arrived home from Russia and the day before we left to come home to Texas.  They told us about their trip and shared some yummy chocolate they bought there.  We were really glad we got to be there to see everyone and give support to our family members.
We sure love our family!!

No comments: