A few days after getting back from our trip to South Carolina, I felt like I needed to be in Utah to be a support for my sister whose family was going through some tough times. I also had a friend getting married in Colorado, so I thought it would be a good time to head to that part of the country. So Sunday August 24th, Glenn and I flew to Utah!
We flew there so we would have time to visit with my brother's family. They were heading to Russia and would be there basically the same time that we were going to be in Utah. Monday, we headed over to visit with Jasper and Freya. Glenn was so excited to see them again!
The weather was so nice in Utah, especially in comparison to hot and humid Texas and South Carolina. We could actually play outside and not die of heat. The kids enjoyed playing with chalk, riding Jasper's cool bike and just enjoying the weather.
Later that week, Glenn and I went down to Provo to see more cousins. We happened to be down there at dinner time, so we ate dinner with them. Funny story: we had sloppy Joe's in Austin a couple days before coming to Utah, my Mom made sloppy Joe's on Monday, and then we had sloppy Joe's with Kirsta's family. But they were all 3 different recipes. We just thought it was funny that within a week, we ate that meal 3 separate times!
Dinner time is always a good time to play, right? Why waste an opportunity to take fun pictures?!
Oreo's anyone?
Glenn had a super time with his cousins! Kirsta and I started a Yahtzee tournament. We used to play that all the time when we were younger. It was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment