Our friends invited us to the Thinkery with them one afternoon. We used to have passes but the year was up and we just haven't renewed yet--much to Glenn's disappointment.
But we did have fun with them and seeing the new things the children's museum had to offer.
One new thing was this wind tunnel. They could make little paper helicopters--which Glenn is doing in the first picture--or use scarves to see how wind affects things.
This was a lot of fun! It's amazing how something so simple can be so fun!
They had another wind display, but this one we could feel it more. Little Urban was feeling very shy, so I asked her to take my picture. That helped her feel more confident and excited to do things.
We then took pictures of Huey with his cute wispy hair being blown in the wind.
We of course had fun doing all the other things at the Thinkery too. This time however, we had THE MOST FUN and LAUGHED SO HARD when we took pictures of each other and meshed them together. I didn't realize how much Glenn and I look alike! Some of them turned out so funny!! Which one is your favorite?
I think we look like Two-Face in this one. hahaha!
Oh my goodness!! We laughed so hard!
And the best part--we can save these pictures and put them up on their giant picture display. It rotates through the pictures that others have taken. Normally we just take a nice picture and put it up there, not realizing that we could mesh pictures together. I managed to get a picture of some of our pictures that ended up being right next to each other.
2 comments:
Fun - and funny!
Oh my goodness! Those pictures are hilarious!!! I want to go there!
Post a Comment