July was a busy month for us.
I managed to take a few random pictures throughout the month though.
I love Glenn's imagination! One day I came into my room to see that he had made a throne out of pillows. That looks a lot more comfortable than some other thrones I've seen...
Glenn got sunburned on his face while having a fun outing with friends. He helped out at a farm and then got to go swimming with them. It was so strange for me to come pick him up at the pool and see him out in the water without an adult! He had a swimming vest on and he was just having so much fun being free. (He also learned to swim without the vest on this summer!!)
I love taking pictures of my boys sleeping.
New Pet?
One evening when we told Glenn to get his pajamas on he went into his room, switching on the light. He saw something scurry on his floor and he thought it was a big spider. Paul went in to investigate--big spiders aren't really my thing, you see. But instead of finding a spider, they found a small lizard.
I love when Glenn gives himself a hair cut, under my supervision of course!
Arik finished his internship in Houston at the end of July and they stopped by again on their way back to Utah. It was nice to see them again.
Meet Your Local Heroes. The library's summer reading program was all about heroes. One Saturday they hosted a Meet Your Local Heroes day. They invited the firemen and policemen to come out. They also wanted to garbage man and some men in the military come but they weren't able to for some reason. But it was cool to see and go inside the fire truck and the sheriff's car!
Birthday Parties/Baby Shower
In July we also attended birthday parties and baby showers. Paul is always fun to bring to kid parties because the kids love playing with him. The cool water felt so good on a hot summer day. And the kids loved having an adult to splash around with.
Happy Birthday Kalynn!
Sweet Joanie turned 2 in July! Glenn was one of the oldest kids in attendance, but he didn't care. He loves Joanie and Joanie loves him. I thought it was cute the way she was watching what he was doing during the songs. She tried to copy what he did.
Oh! Look at this cool cake Cassandra made for her own baby shower.
She really makes amazing cakes!
2 comments:
There is always something fun going on where you guys are!
Oh my goodness your poor boy! what a terrible "friend" who lets him get sunburn LOL I know who that is btw, I'll kick her tush for you ;-) Beautiful photos girl.
Post a Comment