Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Christmas part 1

First Present

One of the YW in my ward gave a present to Glenn the Sunday before Christmas.  I was surprised at the gift because she was in the younger class and hadn't spent much time with me or Glenn.  I guess she would watch Glenn at Church and activities and just loved him enough to give him a gift.
And this was the best gift!  Glenn opened the bag and was so excited to see this little puppy! 



He immediately held it and loved it!  He named it Sunny and it has been with him every day since!  He does everything with that little puppy!  Thanks Kaley (yep, her name was Kayley too, just spelled differently)!

Christmas from the CA Jensen Grandparents

Paul's parents sent some presents for Glenn.  Since they were kind of big and since I knew he would be getting other big presents at my parents' house, we had Glenn open these up before Christmas.
 Glenn wanted it put together, so Paul got on that right away.
 He was happy with his present!
 Here are some more animals to go with it--it was a Talking Zoo.  You put the animals on a little button and they not only say what kind of animal they are, but also what sound they make.


(I just love his little voice!)
Thanks Dennis and Robyn for such a fun gift!

1 comment: