Christmas Eve and Day were also spent with my family.
Christmas Eve Paul and I made the traditional Christmas pizza for dinner.
Glenn. Jasper. Kirsta.
Lena. Freya.
Mackenzie. Maren.
Christmas Day we were pleasantly surprised the Grandma and Grandpa Thibault came for dinner. It has been hard for Grandma to get around lately and so we were really happy they decided to come up for Christmas. It was so good to see them, and to have them be a part of our celebration.
I had an idea to take a picture with them, and I think most of my siblings did the same arrangement.
They are getting on in years and I'm glad that we took the opportunity to take a nice picture with them.
Later that evening we got to opening the presents.
Glenn was still napping at first, but we woke him up so he wouldn't miss out on the fun
of watching everyone open presents.
Glenn being silly to Jasper.
Kirsta made this apron for Paul! Too funny!
Freya and Lena.
Sirie. Grandma Esther.
Sirie and I gave Lena a dancing game for the X-Box. They opened it up that night and tried it out. Maren and Sirie were really good--they had done some of the routines before.
Jasper and Glenn were pretty good too! ;)
And one last video that shows what it all looks like afterwards.
We had a great Christmas with my family!
Thanks everyone for the gifts!
3 comments:
I love that the little boys are dancing too....so fun:)
Fun times! It was fun to watch Glenn and Jasper dancing along with M & S...
That was my first time playing too. Haha, but those boys are so good!
Post a Comment