As I look at these pictures that I'm going to post I realize how much Glenn is growing!
He is sure getting to be a big boy!
Look at how big he looks on the changing table!
He likes to help us help him get dressed.
Glenn has become more independent and likes to play by himself, although it is usually in the same room that I am in. This is one thing that he really likes to do--spread out his "manequit" (his way of saying 'blanket') and driving his cars around on it. He pretends they are driving over hills, or getting stuck in the mud. It's been fun to see the imaginative play start to come!
Glenn also LOVES puzzles!
He has several puzzles that he likes to do, and if he does one of them, he has to do all of them! : D
1 comment:
He really has a great imagination - and I'm sure glad he loves puzzles!
Post a Comment