Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Christmas part 3

Every year my extended Jensen family has a get together.  I love getting together with everyone, even though it is really crazy with all of us there and little one running around.  
We always eat good food and do a White Elephant gift exchange game.  This is always so hilarious!  And just like any game, there are some good ones and some not-so-good ones.  I think my cousin Ben got some hot dog flavored mints...or something gross like that!  Where do they get this stuff?!
I didn't get a picture of everyone there, but I got a few.


 Lena. Ethan. Ben. Maren.
 Aunt Carolyn. Grandpa Glenn. Grandma Joy.
 Sirie. Freya.
 Ethan. Ben. James.
 Nick. Uncle Craig.
 Lena.
Sean. Jenny. Ian. Stan.

We had a great Christmas with everyone!  
I wonder what next year will be like...

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Next year won't be the same without you! I'm sure glad you get to come out for Sirie's wedding - I hope we can make it out there some time this year!