During January and February, we had several play dates with Glenn's cousins. I knew he would miss playing with them, so I wanted to make sure he got one last time to be with them.
When we were up at my Mom's we spent some time with Lena, Jasper and baby Freya.
We had a lot of fun with them.
Oh Jasper! His big teddy bear and his finger up his nose are his comforts.
Funny kid!
Freya was perfectly content to be in this position. She just twisted her upper half and laid there for quite awhile! She had fun watching the boys run all over.
Remember Glenn and Jasper played the dancing game on Christmas? Well Jasper loves it and asks to play it all the time. And when we were there, they got to play again. I was amazed at how well they could follow the dancers. I'm not even that good! ;)
One of their favorite things was just holding the cool controllers! They loved that!
We also had a play date with Kirsta's kids. I got these cute pictures of them just before they started watching How to Train Your Dragon.
Glenn. Devin. Mackenzie.
1 comment:
I sure do have cute grandkids! And we sure miss Glenn and you and Paul!
Post a Comment