At the beginning of March, my sister Maren and her ward had a little trip scheduled to St. George. I had been wanting to visit with Paul's Grandma Jensen one more time before moving, and so we scheduled that with her. It worked out great to drive down with Maren and her friend Ryan. It was nice to have other people to help entertain Glenn, and I was getting where I wanted to go but didn't have to drive!
Glenn was pretty good in the car--except for one little stretch between Spanish Fork area and Nephi. He was so tired but didn't want to fall asleep. But he eventually did and slept until Cedar City!
When we got to St. George, we tried to go bowling, but they had leagues going on.
So we went to dinner at The Pizza Factory.
And we played outside on the old fire truck.
I remembered as we took these pictures that we had been at this same place one year earlier--to celebrate Grandma Jensen's 80th birthday. Wow, time flies!
Then Maren and Ryan dropped us off at Grandma J's house.
We made crepes that night-yum!
The next day we hung out, went swimming at the indoor pool and enjoyed some ice cream on a cone!
Then we went to the Dinosaur Discovery site.
They had some pieces that Glenn could touch--pretty cool!
I remember going to that probably about 10 years ago...and it was just getting started. There were only a few fossils that were uncovered. Now there are so many more! And they had all kinds of dinosaur tracks! It was really incredible to see it--and pretty close up too.
Glenn enjoyed looking at some dinosaur books and the gift shop.
We really enjoyed being there with Grandma J. We were sad that we weren't able to visit with her longer. I know Glenn enjoyed being there and I did too!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a very enjoyable trip!
Post a Comment