Why not have a blog post about food? We eat every day and usually fun results from it.
Enjoy our fun food moments!
Enjoy our fun food moments!
We had had some hot chocolate, and this was the result:
The Mustache
Pink Frosting
Celery
We are pretty lucky with Glenn...he loves celery. And pretty much every other kind of vegetable. I don't know what we did right, other than give them to him and eat them ourselves. It's pretty great when your little 2-year old asks for peas or corn with his lunch, and begs for more celery or cucumbers!
Fruit Smoothies
Paul makes a good fruit smoothie...and one night we were enjoying it.
(Glenn actually took these pictures of Paul.)
Message on the Floor
So another time Glenn and I had hot chocolate. And just like it can happen sometimes, the cup of chocolate was spilled. As I moved the chairs and such to clean it up, I had a fun little message written in chocolate...
Large Grape
At our ward Christmas party we grabbed a handful of grapes. I realized that one of them was incredibly large. I took a picture of it to compare it to other large grapes.
(I remember one time Paul and I wanted to see how big our mouths were...and all we had were grapes. After stuffing them in our mouths, we determined that I had a 20-grape mouth, and Paul had a 30-grape mouth!)
Hawaiian Haystacks
One Sunday in December we made Hawaiian haystacks--goodness, I sure love that meal! I seriously do! I think I could eat it any time, without fail. I love having all the different fruit and veggies on it.
And it is so colorful-and just so delicious!
My brother and his family were over at our house and his little boy Jasper was being really funny at dinner, hence the picture.
Ice Cream
Also that same night we enjoyed some cake and ice cream. Jasper wanted to sit on Paul's lap and share from his plate. He is just such a cute boy! How could you not share with him?!
(I like that this sequence makes it look like Jasper 'stole' that bite!)
Thai Food
And just before Paul left for Virginia, we had Sirie and her at-the-time boyfriend now fiance, Spencer over for dinner. Spencer served his LDS mission in Thailand and he wanted to make us a dish from there. I can't remember what they were called-if they did have special names at all, but they were really good. They were a bit spicy for me, but I am kind of a wimp. But the flavors were really yummy. Thanks again Spencer!
One Last One
I thought this would be a fun one to end on--and it was the last food picture before we moved to VA that didn't have a lot of other pictures or story to go with it. Our Young Women's group had a fun activity and we got this cute cake to share with the girls. Doesn't it just make you smile?
Now go eat something good! :D
1 comment:
Yummy - all that food is making me hungry! Fun pictures!
Post a Comment