Tuesday, June 12, 2012

December Happenings

Dinner with Ethan's Family

I know I mentioned that we had dinner with Ethan and his family before, but I only shared the food pictures. Here are a few more from that night.  
 Jasper. Glenn. Paul.


 Ethan. Glenn.
Freya. Lena.

We really enjoyed having them over at our house.  

Crane Sisters Baby Shower

 Amy. Kayley. Cari. Kirsta.

Glenn got a hold of the camera and took some candid shots of people around the room.
 Me and my little man!
It was so fun to see Amy and Cari again--and pregnant together!  Too cute!  
We sure love the Crane family!

2 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

Oh my gosh. I look terrible in those pictures! and you can't even tell that Cari is pregnant! that was so fun!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

That was a fun evening - and I look terrible in that picture that Glenn took - I'm glad that my teeth have been whitened and I am definitely going to get rid of some of that wiggly stuff - ha!